The main Driving Offences we provide representation for are:
The main driving summary only offences are:
- Driving whilst disqualified.
- Driving or being in charge of a vehicle with concentrations of alcohol in excess of specified levels (Drink driving).
- Driving or being in charge of a motor vehicle with concentrations of specified controlled drugs in excess of specified levels (Drug driving).
- Driving without insurance/road tax/MOT.
- Careless driving.
- Failing to give information as to the identity of the driver.
- Failing to stop and/or report a road traffic accident.
Sunnyfields Solicitors will charge the following fixed fees:
£250 for a guilty plea involving up to half a day at Court, with each subsequent guilty plea hearing half or part half day incurring an additional fee of £125.
£550 for a summary trial involving up to one day at Court, with each subsequent summary trial half or part half day incurring an additional fee of £250
These fees include:
- 2 hours attendance/preparation.
- Consideration of the evidence.
- Taking of your instructions.
- Providing advice on the likely outcome/sentence.
- Attendance and representation at a single hearing at the Magistrates Court for a guilty plea involving up to half a day at Court or attendance and representation at all hearings up to and including a summary trial of up to one day in length.
PLEASE NOTE: The fee does not include:
- Instruction of any expert witnesses.
- Taking statements from any witnesses.
- Advice and assistance in relation to a special reasons hearing.
- Any hearings after the guilty plea hearing or summary trial hearing have concluded. These additional hearings each incur an additional fee of £125
NO VAT is payable on any of the fees quoted.
These fees are based on the presumption that you have a date for your hearing.
You will meet with your solicitor to provide instructions on what happened.
We will consider initial disclosure and any other evidence and provide advice.
We will arrange to take any witness statements if necessary. (This will have an additional cost of £25 per witness).
We will explain the Court procedure to you, so you know what to expect on the day of the hearing, and the sentencing options available to the Court.
We will conduct any further preparatory work, obtain further instructions from you if necessary and answer any follow up queries you have.
Please note that we cannot provide a time of when your hearing will take place on the day, as this depends on the Court listing for that day.
We will attend Court on the day and meet with you before going into Court. We anticipate being at Court for half a day in a guilty plea and in the case of a summary trial one day.
Please note that in most cases a person wishing to have legal representation for their motoring case will have to fund their representation privately. Call now for advice 0800 678 5136 or email email@example.com
24/7 Emergency Number: 07963 558149.