Ms Margaret Olojo is the Principal at Sunnyfields Solicitors and is your main contact for any enquiries relating to Probate and Estate Matters.
Ms Olojo is a Solicitor with over 15 years post qualification experience. She specialises in Private Client Law and has dealt with Probate Matters in which she has provided high quality legal support to clients and assisted in the Probate and Estate Matters. This usually means that clients are afforded the the time and space to grieve their loved ones properly without having to worry about the hassle of dealing with Probate and Estate matters.
On average estates that fall within this range are dealt with within 3 to 12 months.
- Estate valued up to £5,000. £750.
- Estate valued over £5,000 up to £1,000,000 £2000-£4000
- Estate value over 1 million but no IHT due to spousal charity exemption £3,500-£5,500
Estate subject to Inheritance Tax
- Our approximate fee range. £3,000 to £5,000
There is no VAT payable on any of the fees quoted.
- Disbursements are costs related to your matter that are payable to third parties, such as court fees. We handle the payment of the disbursements on your behalf to ensure a smoother process.
- Disbursements are not included in the Probate process and fees quoted above.
- The Probate application fee is £215 if the value of the estate is £5,000 or over.
- There is no fee if the estate is under £5,000.
- Extra copies of the probate cost £1.50 each. This means you can send them to different organisations at the same time. (sealed copy of the Grant of Probate)
- Bankruptcy-only Land Charges Department searches (£2 per beneficiary) (where applicable)
We can help you through this difficult process by obtaining the Grant of Probate on your behalf. We will also undertake the collecting and distributing of assets.
- Obtaining your instructions
- Reviewing relevant documents relating to the estate
- Writing to institutions to obtain date of death valuation is
- Checking all beneficiaries ID and addresses
- Valuing the estate assets and obtaining formal valuations where necessary
- Preparing the inheritance tax forms
- Release of funds to pay inheritance tax
- Filing receipt with the probate registry and obtaining the Grant
On average, estates that fall within this range are dealt with within 3-6 months. Typically, obtaining the grant of probate takes 3 months. Collecting assets then follows, which can take between 3- 6 months. Once this has been done, we can distribute the assets, which normally takes 2 months.
POST GRANT WORK
This work includes: –
- Registration of the grant of probate with the relevant institutions and requesting withdrawal and closure forms.
- Collecting in the assets.
- Paying liabilities & Debts.
- Finalising the inheritance tax payable
- Finalising the deceased’s tax.
Call now for advice 0800 678 5136 or email email@example.com
24/7 Emergency Number: 07963 558149.